Friday, July 28, 2006

My best girlfriend ever….

We met exactly 10 years ago…My friend Joëlle who at the time was my neighbour said, ‘‘I know an American girl who lives in the village, I’ve got to make the both of you meet’’…and she did and since that day we have been friends…
My friend Jenny is so special, so special because she’s so simple, so loving, and such a good friend. She’s there to listen, to walk with me, go shopping, we even go to gym classes together but most of all she make me laugh so much. She can always put a smile on my face. She’s so talented, and intelligent. She used to be a very famous model and when we met was so humble about it, she reads like a book worm and has learned to write the most beautiful stories, her books are now published, she does all the illustrations her self, she’s an amazing artist, she has 3 children ‘‘The twins’’ who are now 20 and a little girl who is soon going to be 12, she’s the coolest mom, she’s married to a Famous Polo player and is in love with him like the first day they met, she has travelled the world and has the most fascinating stories…she is always so positive and is always there to push me when I’m down…she has been there for me so many times, working the shoe shows when I started my own business, taking care of my kids when I have to travel, making sure the kids speak English at all times, always supports the craziest ideas that come to my head, calling me every hour when my son went under surgery, corrects my spelling and gives me great writing advice, and sometimes we don’t even need to talk, she’s an awesome friend, and I just wanted to let her know how much I love her…and how much I respect and admire her.
She just lost her dad this month and I’m so far away from her, I wish I was there just to take her in my arms and give her a huge hug and hold her hand and just walk. I miss you Jenny and I’m so sorry that your hurting, we are all with you and we are thinking of you on this special day your day.
Happy Birthday my friend, I love you and miss you dearly…

Jenny and I at the Cup Macaire Polo Match Paris June 2006…

1 comment:

Sam said...

Awwwwww!!!!!
That is so sweet.
My head is now the size of Chicago.
I love you too!!!!
((((((((hUGS))))))))))