Friday, August 04, 2006

Having fun....

Well we have been having fun, enjoying the family, the sun, and the pool…and yes how could I leave out that monstrosity of ‘‘The Mall’’…just the other day we were taking about how much we are really loving Aventura I’m really happy my parents are out here, it really is great fun and young.
Sunday we did Lincoln Road, had lunch at Rosinnella’s an Italian restaurant that has become our Sunday place now for several years , we know the owners pretty good and it’s fun to catch up… now every other Sunday on Lincoln Road they have like a ‘‘marche’’ ( a market) fruit, flowers etc, it’s quite fun, and always what we love of Lincoln Road is that all the doggies are out on they’re walks so the kids love the show, and it sure is a show , some are all dressed up , some even have they’re hair dyed, it’s too cute …
This week we saw one more film John Tucker, too funny! A high school flick, Chloé loved it.
Last night Jackie and her husband Jonathan (one of my good friends out here) invited us to her house for a drink and then out to dinner. They just finished the house and it looks unreal, very Tuscany with a twist of modern but done in such a way with rich colours that it’s very cosy and warm, I just loved it and what impeccable details, Bravo! my friend…then we headed out to Quattro a new restaurant on 1014 Lincoln Road it just opened two days ago, Gastronomia Italiana, Great place I strongly recommend if your in the area, we had a great time catching up.
Well tomorrow we are off to Philadelphia to see my uncle and god father Mike, my aunt Tata and my cousin Alejandro for two days before heading out to New York and then Connecticut we’re were going for our 20th High School Reunion…We’ll keep you posted…It’s sure going to be fun catching up with old times….

Jackie, Lissi, Carla and I… Quattro Restaurant Aug 06
Lissi and Carla Jackie’s sisters just so happen to show up, it was great seeing them again…

1 comment:

El Coruchero said...

Olá! I am Portuguese and taste to know new people, as well as other cultures of the whole world! Daily I visit some blogs, and leave to say me that one sufficiently learns with all they.
Therefore aque I leave a commentary and congratulations for yours blog, pods also to visit mine in this address: www.elcoruchero.blogspot.com