Thursday, July 06, 2006

Getting ready for Summer break…..

I can’t believe the end of the year is here, yea the end of the year for us is when school is out and next year is beginning of September… that’s how it works for me as well with work. Collection is all closed up and ready to begin again with new batteries in September…
The kids last day was Tuesday and they both finished the year great and passed with great notes…Chloé is now in CM2 which is 5th grade and Dylan in CM1 which is 4th grade what a relieve that is…I understand my parents so much more as the years go by it’s too wild…
C’est al vie…
I will be leaving with the kids next week and Greg will be joining us end of the month.
We’ll have a little week to settle down at the folks in Miami and then the kids start CAMP…
This will be a totally new adventure for them, first time and not only that but all English…I’m not so concerned about the language because they understand everything and they’ll pick up the vocabulary fast , but I’m worried because they will be separated, in the states they separate boys and girls while doing the activities then they all meet up at lunch in the cafeteria but ouch it’s going to be tough on them they’re so close and hey maybe I’m wrong and it will all just be fine, It’s more me who is suffering…..
Well and as they are doing that I was looking forward to my golfing lessons, but it’s off limits NOT GOOD for my back, but I must say since Lourdes I’ve had no pain…
Well I’ll just stick to catching up on all my readings, working out, my diet, and some sun….
As soon as Greg arrives we will be flying out to New York for our 20th High School Reunion, it’s going to be quite fun, seeing everyone…Will keep you posted on that one…

Have a great summer everyone….Enjoy and relax….

2 comments:

Mark said...

Just thought I'd check out your journal.
Don't worry so much about the kids and English, we went through the same thing with our kids. Kids learn so fast its frightning, and throwing them into to it is the best way. Our kids are now fully bilingual which is more then I can say about myself:)

DRD said...

Wonderful beach picture. Did you take it?