Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer School started today …..

It’s been a while… I’ve been so busy with the kids and getting ready for our trip and then finally arriving to Florida and catching up with the family and friends no time for computers…Anyway summer is a busy family time, it’s the only time of the year besides Christmas I get to catch up with my folks and my brothers…
We arrived in Aventura, Florida on Tuesday. We were so happy to see everyone and eat one of mommy Dora’s dishes, I was so happy also to be able to catch up with my cousin Mario from Argentina…He’s been out here since May helping out mom and dad with Pablo. He comes out once a year so mom and dad can make their annual European trip and he hangs out enjoys Miami and watches out for Pablito who unfortunately can’t be left totally alone, he love’s to be out here in Miami so I guess it works out both ways and this trip we were lucky he stayed until now so we could see him before he headed back to Argentina. He looks great and as always has a great sense of humour. I’ll miss him, until we meet again…primito!
The Weather has been reasonably decent for Miami HOT weather season, at least there is a nice breeze and we’ve got the ocean and the pool, not like in France now were its extremely hot and no air, instead smelly air….
Well my parents look great, hanging in there with all the squeaky noises body starts to make at their age, Pablito as sassy as always, making jokes and being himself, Gussy looks great and has had a good sense of humour besides everything else that is going on in his life…busy, busy with the 2 apartments and now the house, I’d be going mad!
So, so far we have been hanging and catching up, swimming, exercising I don’t know it must be a Miami thing but every time I’m here I work out a lot more and feel good about it, oh we’ve been to the movies saw the Pirate movie with Johnny Depp and today Monday the kids finally start Camp…I can’t wait!

Mario and I at the Mall in Adventura having coffee’s and sweets…...
He loves sweets and his sooo skinny…..I hate him!

No comments: