Sunday, July 23, 2006

Have you confessed?

Funny, but I have and were else but in Lourdes….
Tonight guess what I went with Gus, Danny and two more guys to the Madonna concert…
The Confession tour…at the Miami Arena…50,000 people…all Madonna worshippers…
What a total Diva…Gus got the tickets…god bless him… 4th row seats because he knows someone who knows her etc…so we were sitting in the family and friends area…tickets were expensive but worth it…Nothing is free in life!
She is so unbelievable something else in person. What a body, what an artist I mean she is 48 and looks unreal…I swear since the concert I’ve been totally watching the line…got to look good before I hit 40…So now I got Danny checking in on me at lunch, what are you stuffing your mouth with???? ahhh!!! lol, lettuce!
It was an awesome night and I had a total blast with the boys! Thanks…
Check out our pictures…






http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AatmLluzZtGZS

No comments: