Saturday, July 22, 2006

Movies…

Well since we’ve been here in Miami we have seen a couple of films; The Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Johnny Depp, Pretty cool movie a bit scary and the most amazing make up and costumes…his funny I like him…
Memoirs of Geisha , I went with my mom down stairs in the building were they live they’ve got a theatre and they were playing it the other night I was so excited because I read the book and was excited to see the movie, what a book, one of the most loveliest written books I’ve ever read…The movie was incredible of course the book, was better and if they were to have followed the book to a t it would of been a 4 hour film or more , but still it was very Holly woody and beautiful…Then we saw the film everyone has been talking about…the Devil Dressed in Prada…Loved it, great clothing what a closet! Great lines as well and what a Devil indeed that Anna Wintour…I guess you have to be a B___ in that business…and just the other night we saw Monster House…scary but cute…voila…we love movies.


1 comment:

miss tango said...

Can't wait to see the devil wears Prada! It is coming here to Buenos Aires this week or next!