Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just a bunch of Questions.....

I woke up this morning, and this was the first e-mail I recieved...I figured I'd post it....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 12noon, can you believe it...but actually it's 11 because we changed time zone...and well last night I went to bed at 3am....
2. Diamonds or Pearls? diamonds of-course.....
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? same "Nausica'' the Valley of the Wind (lovely) I was with you.....
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? Grey's Anatomy.....I'm in love with Derek Sheppard....
5. what do you eat for breakfast? start of with a tea and what ever then a nice expresso.....
6. What is your middle name? Karina
7. Favorite cuisine? Italian
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? dill and sour cream
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? La Oreja de Van gogh
11. What kind of car do you drive? Volvo
12. Favorite sandwich? pastrami on toasted rie bread
13. What characteristics do you despise? hypocrisy and jealousy
14. Favorite clothes? pajamas
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? India, I'd love to visit India, it's one of the only places I haven't been too......
17. Favorite brand of clothing? DN67, and Noa Joe, if I don't say that my husband would kill me....
18. Where would you retire to? Retire? can we retire!!!!!
19. What was your most memorable birthday? My dad's 60th birthday in Paris...It's also the day I got Married.....
20. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer and tennis...
21. Farthest place you are sending this? China and Argentina
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Caroline
24. Goal you have for yourself? get my body back some day......
25. When is your birthday? March 21, 1967
26. When is your Anniversary? November 20th 1995
27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
28. What is your shoe size? 8 or (39) in europe
29. Pets? Nikita, Bella (our two golden Retrievers) and Mimi or awesome cat or 1/2 dog ....
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Found my first white hair......
31. What did you want to be when you were little? an artist
32. What are you today? an artist
33. What is your favorite candy? jelly beans
34. What is your favorite flower? white margaritas
35. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas as I do every year....Were ever we are we all seem to find our way back home....my parents house.....

No comments: