Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dylan's dream.....

Today Dylan woke up and said to me….. ‘‘mom I dreamed about my dream again’’….
‘‘Again’’ I said…. ‘‘yep’’… ‘’well let’s see, tell me all about your dream’’…..
and he began….
‘‘We woke up…. at 9:30 I opened the door for Mr. Ludovic and got one baguette and 4 croissants with the money you left on the desk…gave him 4euros…then I went to play with my dogs and told Nikita and Bella that there was a big surprise today….we were going to walk the fields with Rusty….Isn’t that great Niki you and Rusty will be free in the fields, you can run wild and have fun….and Bella you and August can finally meet…and I , well, I just walked and walked in the fields….we drive by them all the time but now I was really in the fields walking in them, and breathing in all the colors and the fresh clean air…I could hear the wind, and the birds singing in the woods, I could even hear the leaves flying in the air and slightly rubbing against each other as they would land on the muddy road…you’d be in the background chatting away with Jenny and the girls laughing and giggling about….Niki, Bella, Rusty and August would be by my side as we left the fields and entered the woods….In the woods, I would hear more wild noises, smell more funny smells like skunky smells and horse poops, I could hear the cranking of the branches as we would walk by, and then I would picture myself on my bike….could I take my bike, I would ask you….no, you can’t do everything Dylan…..you would say….and then at the end of the road that was laid there in the woods, as if it was painted for anyone to walk on, an opening a light would lead us out again onto the fields….and then my dream ended with a zillions of flowers and water all over…..
‘‘Wow what a dream, Didu….well, guess what. I have a surprise….
And off we went to have coffee with Jenny in Monchauvet and a long walk with all the dogs…
Our walk ended at the ‘‘Lavoir’’ of Montchauvet the ‘‘wash house’’ where it was blooming with flowers and the dogs went in for a long bath….so did everyone’s boots….
And as we headed home Dylan looked at me and said, hey mom my dream came true today….even if I didn’t have my bike….I saw one….
Je t’aime
xxxoooxxx
I thank god everyday for the life he has given, me and the family that embraces me....
Sending you all lots of love and sunshine....
have a wonderful weekend....

No comments: