Thursday, July 20, 2006

El dia del amigo…

Today is ‘’El dia del amigo’’ they day of friendship…and my dear friend Danny and I spent the day together. We met at the Bal Harbour Mall one of the hottest Malls in the world…talk about money well here you can smell it as you walk…one of the richest malls ever.
We had lunch at Carpaccio’s delicious Italian restaurant…they should re-do it though it needs a bit of a renovation, but I guess it’s a money making pit…and the owner most likely doesn’t want to close it down…well back to us , we caught up on all the latest news and gossip and then walked around the mall and checked out what all the high end lines are doing…Danny knows most of the buyers and sales ladies because he buys a great deal of things for his clients at the designer houses…Danny is a image consultant and a very good one at that.
We had a lovely day…
So to all my friends I wish you a wonderful day, and thanks so much for being a part of my life.

No comments: