Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday my little man...


Today was my little price Dylan’s 9th Birthday….Hard to believe how fast time goes by…
We started of the day with a nice brunch at noon with the Bittoun’s...and then at 2pm all the kids showed up, Perrine, Hélène, Claire, Kéridwen, Raphaël, Remy, Lou, Claire, Lea and Lenny... and we headed out to LUDIMAX and attraction party place were they organise everything, it’s like the games at Mc Donald’s but 20 times the size and the kids go wild for 3 hours…they have BDay cake, candies, they open presents, then once their nice and wiped out we head home at the speed limit of course don’t want to rush things and usually as we arrive to the door there are already some parents waiting, we give them a nice big bag of surprises, a bisou and see ya tomorrow in school…before they can turn the house upside down one more time the door bell rings and one by one they disappear…Dylan had a great day and when he blew out all of his candles he made a great speech…Something new I decided to add in their lives…Since he’s taking theatre classes now I thought I’d take advantage of the situation and make him practice, he’s quite good and he made me a very proud mom today…
Happy birthday my little man, I am very proud of you always…
Love
Mommy
xxxoooxxx

No comments: