Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hope you all had a great week end...
Saturday morning we woke to our boulanger’s (bakery's) Mr. Besnard’s horn...he comes every morning except Thursdays and Fridays with fresh baguette and croissants...and other goodies...
So I rushed to the door to buy breakfast and of course get the gossip of town, he loves to chat....I finally told him I had the water burning and that I had to go....I mean I just hopped out of bed, how much longer could I be outside looking like that!!!!
Greg worked all day, so after our nice breakfast I picked up Jenny and Julia and we headed out to St.Quentine-en-Yvelines to the Mall.
We walked around shopped a bit, had lunch and saw a movie...NAUSICAA...a Japanese cartoon film...pretty good...
Then we headed back home to drop off Jenny...saw a parachute in the fields...finally took a picture of the Princes stone wall for my blog....and then we headed to Houdan to La Fête Foraine....(A Village Fair)…
Sunday....Today we cleaned out kids closets...I can't believe how fast they grow out of their clothes....I made two huge piles for Lola and Lea, the rest I sell at the next brocante (tag sale)....
Dylan helped me with some new kitchen cabinets and then we went for a long walk with the dogs and surprisingly Greg joined us...
The sun finally made it's way threw so it was quite nice....
Hope you all had a great week end...
Kisses to all and
Happy Sunday!!!!
The gang in France...
Here are some pictures....

No comments: