Saturday, September 30, 2006

A long ride...

Well it's finally official the kids are all signed up for all of these years’ activities...
One more thing to check out off on my To do list...
Chloé is taking modern Jazz with Stephan Monday nights...this amazing dancer-teacher who danced 15yrs with a very famous French ballet dancer...
Tuesday they are both taking hip hop(rap dancing) with Ingrid another amazing dancer, she has danced with Mya Frie, Madonna, Yannick Noa at the M6 awards, Hit machine, and the list goes on and on...they'll be putting on 3 shows at the end of the year at the theatre in Thoiry ( a very famous village near by)..
Saturday June 23rd 2007 and Sunday June 24th 2007 to be exact... (Just in case anyone of you is in town you’re more than welcome to come!)
Wednesday Dylan has 1.5 hrs of Tennis in the morning he has made it to ''les espoir'' group this year (the children of the future hopes), then he has theatre class with the coolest and prettiest comedian teacher and then I cruise off to drop Chloé and Claire at arts and craft class...
Thursday back to one more lesson of 1.5hrs Tennis for Dylan...
Friday I'm off duty...the chauffer hat is hung up until Monday comes around again...
Today after school Chloé went to Claire’s house to work on a school project and I promised Dylan a long Bike ride,
I joined a group of ladies that ride in the village 3 times a week so Dylan of course wanted to check out my bike rides...
13.6 kilometres later he could not speak anymore and was sore all over ( so was I) and left me in peace until his sister got home at 5pm...
Another great exercise I found to wipe them out a bit and at the same time I get an effective workout...
Grego left this morning super early for New York and will be back Tuesday morning...
It would off been great to take off with him for a weekend of romance but we always have the same problem ''who to leave the kids with'' and we don't live in Paris near the family....I told some girls at school this morning and I got yelled at, ''why didn't you call me!!!'' What can I say I hate to impose...?
But next time I will I told them....
Well hope you’re all having a great weekend...
Miss you all lots...
Kisses
andrea
Dylan and I in for a long ride...

No comments: